Introducing MV Vikingfjord, a new ice-strengthened expedition vessel for 12 guests with great environmental credentials. MV Vikingfjord enters service in Svalbard for low impact expeditions in May 2023.
She offers cruise ship comfort on a small ship with 9 ensuite cabins, an open plan saloon with rear facing windows, and on on deck hot tub and sauna.
• The most environmentally friendly small ship in the polar regions with a 95% reduction in NOX emissions.
• Large, open plan saloon and comfortable lounge located at the stern with sofas and large rear facing windows to enjoy the view.
• 8 Spacious cabins with modern decor, comfortable beds and ensuite bathrooms with a choice between doubles, twins or singles.
• Enjoy a sauna or outdoor hot tub on the upper deck.
• Lounge area on the bridge with a great view.
• Ice strengthened hull with 1B rating for exploring the polar regions.
|Luxury star rating:||5|
On this summer expedition, we will venture to the northern wilderness to explore the beautiful landscapes, wildlife, and glaciers of Northwest Spitsbergen with 24 hours of daylight.
Join accomplished and legendary wildlife photographer Paul Goldstein and our veteran guide duo John Rodsted and Mette Eliseussen, on a small ship photo expedition to explore Spitsbergen with just 12 guests on the magnificent MV Vikingfjord.
Witness the majesty of towering icebergs and untouched landscapes as you sail through steep-sided fjords.