ENDEAVOUR - Where luxury roams freely.
From the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line, the unrivalled experience has evolved into an extraordinary collection of remarkable journeys that goes beyond all-inclusive luxury to offer the most elegant expeditions. Pushing the boundaries of luxury global exploration, we present Endeavor, the world’s most spacious luxury expedition yacht. Every intrepid adventure and cultural immersion is embraced by the richly-appointed spaces and onboard delights, as travellers will follow their boldest dreams to some of the most remote coastlines, peaks, glaciers and islands on earth. With luxuries great and small, Endeavor welcomes guests “home” even in the farthest reaches of the world, offering among the largest all-suite accommodations, private butler service, expansive spaces for sharing stories and toasting to the day’s discoveries, and indulgences that beautifully contrast
the rugged terrain.
Designed for Discovery
Endeavor’s design is rooted in signature luxury and comfort, while also inspiring extreme adventure. The purpose-built polar code-compliant (PC6) luxury expedition yacht provides breathtaking pursuits by air, sea and land while offering a complete range of “exploration toys”. Zodiacs, two helicopters and private submersible allow for all manner of exploration, while spacious mudrooms accommodate gear and preparation for the day’s discoveries.
With public spaces and dining venues aboard — including Nobu’s Umi Uma & Sushi Bar, the Connoisseur Club and Palm Court — as well as new, dedicated spaces tailored to expedition voyages and enrichment, Endeavor will ignite the spirit of adventure in the world’s most discerning travellers. She will feature all-suite accommodations for 200 guests, offering private butler service and thoughtfully designed amenities for each suite. King-size beds, heated storage for parkas, and dual sink bathrooms with heated floors create plush retreats of relaxation anywhere across the globe, while streamlined technological conveniences bring the world and beyond directly to guests’ fingertips.
• An unmatched collection of complementary and optional Expedition Adventures ashore including thrilling pursuits, cultural connections and optional Overland Adventures
• An experienced Expedition Team of 25 leading small group exploration ashore and intriguing perspectives on board
• Two boarding areas for Zodiac adventures
• Optional adventures via helicopter or the yacht’s private submersible*
• Fold-out Marina Platform* for complimentary water activities including swimming, kayaking, snorkelling, stand-up paddle boarding and optional scuba diving
• High-tech in-suite amenities including bedside iPad directory, interactive HD TVs with complimentary on-demand movies and music library, ambient lighting and temperature controls
• Spa-like bathrooms with dual sinks, adjustable heated floors, anti-fog mirrors, rain-showerheads, steam showers and designer ETRO amenities
• Full-service Life Salon & Spa and dedicated fitness facilities
• All-suite, butler-serviced accommodations
• All gratuities, shipboard and shoreside
• Michelin-inspired, farm-to-table dining
• Unlimited select fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits and beers
• Welcome bottle of champagne and two bottles of wine in your suite
• Unlimited soft drinks and bottled water in your suite
• The Pantry: 24-hour self-service venue offering specialty coffees, teas, wines, and non-alcoholic beverages
• 24-hour room service with options available from Waterside Restaurant (between 6PM and 10PM)
• Complimentary, 24-hour Wi-Fi access
• Onboard entertainment and enrichment programs
• Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
|Luxury star rating:||6|
|Elec Outlets:||2 Flat|
Join the first luxury expedition to the Ross Sea in almost a decade on Endevour. As one of the boldest journeys in the inaugural season, this expedition travels south to Antarctica. Guests will explore the Ross Ice Shelf and visit the historical “huts” of the great explorers that have come before, like Scott and Shackleton, as well as McMurdo Station and Scott Base.
Onboard the luxurious Endeavour explore massive glaciers, pristine fjords, thundering waterfalls and geothermal springs. Beyond the Arctic Circle, see millions of birds from puffins to razorbills, and look for whales.
Journeying to Earth’s most remote polar regions and faraway destinations, these are true expert-led expedition voyages, combining rugged adventure and onboard the Endeavour.